10. DATA SHARINGS
10.1 Some elements of your personal information and some information about your use of Cefirus services are accessible to other Cefirus users. For example: other users of Cefirus services will be able to see your username and avatar (if you choose to have one). We may also display other information derived from your activity on Cefirus services. We do this to help Cefirus users to find other users with similar tastes and to build the Cefirus user community. You can manage the privacy settings of your Cefirus user profile in your Cefirus account.
10.2 How you use your information. Please remember that any communications you have via Cefirus services (e.g. via private messages, chat or the Cefirus forums) may reveal your screen name, other details about you and the content of any communications by you with other users. Also, any information and content you share publicly using Cefirus services (e.g. on our forums or your Cefirus user profile) will be accessible to Cefirus users and others. Consider carefully with whom you share your information and avoid sharing contact or private information about yourself.
Our Trusted Partners
10.3. In general, we do not disclose information about you to third parties without your consent. We may share your data only with the following categories of third parties who were engaged by us to help deliver our services and functionalities to you (they are formally called “Data Processors”). When we provide your information to these Trusted Partners, their use and disclosure of it is subject to limitations in our agreements with them:
- Customer support partners that provide us with software and support ticket system to help us managing your customer support requests (like Zendesk Inc.);
- Advertising and advertising measurement partners to facilitate targeting, delivery and measurement of online advertising on third-party services (such as Google Adwords) or that provide us with email delivery tools (such as GetResponse);
- Cefirus’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Third party vendors that provide us with analytical tools for Cefirus.com;
- Third party vendors that provide us with error tracking and crash reporting tools;
- Third party platforms that may sell content which is activated by Cefirus using our Direct to Account API (more details of which can be found in our User Agreement);
- Third party network providers to optimize delivery of Cefirus content you requested (we share only your IP address and the identification of Cefirus content you wish to access);
- Data storage partners: we may store some of your information using third-party data storage services, we may use Google services to run surveys on Cefirus.com;
- Our professional advisors dealing f.ex. with legal, tax, audit or accounting matters.
10.4 During the payment process, we may also share information about you with the following categories of third parties who handle it independently as the so-called data controllers:
- payment-providers for payment processing purposes;
- banks and financial institutions to obtain payment;
- anti-fraud service providers;
10.6 Your information may be processed, stored and transferred outside your country of residence and beyond the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, such as the United States, Canada or Brazil. Privacy laws in these countries may not offer the same level of protection as in your country or in the EEA. But whenever we’re sharing your personal information outside the EEA and Switzerland, we will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses and/or other lawful measures to transfer your data and establish adequate protection of your personal information.